Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I love to see the Temple




Well, yesterday we were sitting in a cafe having some hot chocolate and we get a call from the mission office. I answer it and they say that Sister Irizarry got her visa and she is going to Ukraine next Tuesday. It was quite shocking, because we didn't think she would be leaving this soon. It was sad, but exciting for her because she finally gets to go to her mission. It has been a blast while she has been here. I have even learned to pray in Ukranian, that is pretty cool.
This past week at the last minute we got permission to go to the temple with Angela for her first time!! It was incredible. My smile was huge as she was so happy to be in the temple. It was such an incredible blessing to see her whole progression. And guess what?!?! She decided she wants to serve a mission!!!!! How cool is that? It has been such a blessing to see her grow. I have been so blessed to have her in my life.
Last night I was feeling really lousy and we had one last appointment to go to. I felt so sick, and we decided to take me home because I just didn't feel well at all. We still had one last appointment that we were going to cancel. But then, I did not feel right about not going over, so we did. It was with this wonderful family that has been struggling, and it was the most powerful lesson I have ever been a part of. The Spirit was incredible and so many wonderful things happened that I cannot even begin to explain. It was without words. But I do know that the Lord loves us individually and we are always worthy to pray to Heavenly Father no matter what happens because He loves us.
I love you all!!
Love, Sister Cannon
TAWANDA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment