Friday, February 24, 2012

Shoes

Last week we made it to nordies and I found the perfect shoes but I wanted ot wait until i got the outfit to make sure they were right. So we told Vaughn we would be back the next week to buy them. We went back yesterday and went straight to Vaughn and he went to grab the shoes. He came back out with sadness and said they were out of my size.
WHAT?
I cried. Quote from my comp, "She won't cry when she shares her testimony but she will cry over shoes. The rock is crying."
So I had to find another pair, and was distraught, and then about 15 minutes later he comes out with some shoes and says,"I was looking in the wrong place, and found the shoes you wanted.
I may have cried again.
I love these shoes, hopefully I don't fall in front of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment