Monday, May 16, 2011

Yay for May!

Well, this past week the weather was GORGEOUS!! Seriously we were outside all of the time because it was so nice. We rode our bikes all of the time, and for a while we didn't drive our car until we needed to go out of Manchester. They have a bike trail that runs through pretty much everywhere we need to go so we just ride our bikes on this peaceful trail that is filled with tons of green. I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!
B is all set for his baptism on Saturday, and we are all excited! K is loving our lessons and has decided she wants to get baptized as well. Her baby is due so she wants to wait until after because she doesn't know when it will be born. Seriously can we get any more blessed? This family is coming into the gospel and are working to be eternal. I love seeing this all happen. We have been so blessed.
We have two new people we are teaching and they are both enthusiastic about the gospel. They just soak up everything we say, I love it!
There were many instances this past week where people were bashing on the Book of Mormon and trying to prove to us that it wasn't true. I think Satan is just trying to get us down, but it is making my testimony stronger. I love the Book of Mormon and I know it is true with all of my heart. I just wish these many people would accept that. This lady was on main street and we started talking to her and she said, "please say you aren't Jehovah Witnesses" and so we replied, "no we aren't!" So then she said, "please say you aren't Mormons." We replied, "yes we are!" So she pointed to her right and said, "keep walking." So I said to her, "is there anything we can do for you?" So she looked at me and said, "ya, keep walking and don't ever talk to me again." So my comp said, "ok see ya later!" and she said, "I sure hope not." Boy did she have the grumbles!! It was funny but sad.
I don't have much to say, because I will tell you all on Sunday, but I hope you have a great week! I love you all!
Love, Elizabeth
TAWANDA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment