Friday, February 24, 2012

I'll break your fingers!!

Well, this past week we were meeting with Ann and she is moving, so we were helping her pack up. I accidently packed her coffee filters, and she was NOT happy about that. I said, "Well, Ann I guess you will just have to go without coffee until Friday! Do you want me to pack your coffee pot as well?" She looked at me and said, "I'll break your little fingers off!" Haha I love these old ladies out here. Classic.
Angela received the Holy Ghost yesterday and it went so well. In her blessing, it said that her family would see her good example and follow it and be happy in their lives because they found the true gospel. It also said many other things about her family, and that is something she has been struggling with. It made her so happy, and we were grateful for the revelation she received. We have been praying for her brother to soften his heart, and our prayers are defiinitely being answered. Angela loves having the Holy Ghost and says she feels more confident and happy. We are so blessed to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost.
We taught Jennifer twice this past week, and one of the lessons was the Plan of Salvation. I have never seen someone more excited to learn about God's plan for us than she was. As we taught this lesson, I could see the light in her eyes as she realized why she is here and where she is going. Absolutely incredible. She looked at us and said, "I have been wondering these questions my entire life. I am so happy to finally know! Seriously, this is amazing!!" She came to church and loved it. Her son came out of primary and said, "THAT WAS AWESOME!!" We are being so blessed here.
We continue to do the Lord's work, and He continually guides us to where He wants us to be. I love doing His work.
I love you all!!
Love, Sister Cannon
TAWANDA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment